Goal 1: No PovertyGoal 2: Zero HungerGoal 3: Health and WellbeingGoal 4: Quality EducationGoal 5: Gender EqualityGoal 6: Clean Water and SanitationGoal 7: Affordable and Clean EnergyGoal 8: Decent Work and Economic GrowthGoal 9: Industry, Innovation and InfrastructureGoal 10: Reduced InequalitiesGoal 11: Sustainable Cities and CommunitiesGoal 12: Responsible Consumption and ProductionGoal 13: Climate Action Goal 14: Life Below WaterGoal 15: Life on LandGoal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong InstitutionsGoal 17: Partnerships for the GoalsAll 17 Goals
The following events were organized by the BEEZ, Department of Zoology and Environment Sciences
- Webinar on Celebrating “Biodiversity”.
- Program for 30th Anniversary of Bellanwila- Attidiya Bird Sanctuary.
- Nature’s lap: 1- Lecture on “Climate Change Impacts to the Mangrove Biodiversity and Possible Solutions to Mitigate the Impacts”.
- Nature’s lap:2- Lecture on “Tools for Sustainable Development“.
- Nature’s lap 3- Lecture on “From Hanuman to Humboldt“. (scientist.lk article).
- Nature’s lap Special – Our researchers at the Department of Zoology and Environment Sciences of Faculty of Science came up with another brand-new introduction of a bird species in Sri Lanka. (FOS Media article).
- Workshop: Wildlife Videography– as a pre-session for the Nature Videography competition organized in celebration of the 100th Anniversary of the Faculty of Science.