Goal 1: No PovertyGoal 2: Zero HungerGoal 3: Health and WellbeingGoal 4: Quality EducationGoal 5: Gender EqualityGoal 6: Clean Water and SanitationGoal 7: Affordable and Clean EnergyGoal 8: Decent Work and Economic GrowthGoal 9: Industry, Innovation and InfrastructureGoal 10: Reduced InequalitiesGoal 11: Sustainable Cities and CommunitiesGoal 12: Responsible Consumption and ProductionGoal 13: Climate Action Goal 14: Life Below WaterGoal 15: Life on LandGoal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong InstitutionsGoal 17: Partnerships for the GoalsAll 17 Goals
- Teaching sessions on sexual assault forensic examination through lectures and practical sessions to MBBS undergraduates as well as lawyers through extension courses. Victim friendly examinations are also part of teaching thus ensuring gender equality.
- Even though not organized as a separate service, students requesting such services are given the necessary referral by personal and student counsellors to University Centre for gender equality and individual referrals are also made to experts in the field.
- Undertaking educational outreach activities (e.g. tailored lectures or demonstrations) beyond campus, e.g. in local schools, in the community, including voluntary student run schemes.
- University offers equal opportunity access to students regardless of ethnicity, religion, disability or gender/ Selection procedures for academic programmes are entity based on the selection criteria mentioned in the respective By-Laws.
- University as a body provides women’s access schemes through mentoring and other targeted support via the Center For the Study of Human Rights and Center for Gender Equality.
- Women are not underrepresented in any of the study areas that the University of Colombo offers.
- University of Colombo Policy Against sexual harassment.