It is essential that any trip organized by students include a male and female academic staff member. Information on all such trips must be given to the Senior Student Counsellor’s Office two days prior to the trip. Any trip that would result in hostel students arriving later than 8.30 pm would require written permission. The written permission must be forwarded through the Senior Student Counsellor’s Office to the residential sub-warden. This has to be done prior to the trip. It is possible to provide special telephone numbers for parents/guardians in the event when there is a delay in returning to the University. This service is provided under the guidance of the Student Counsellors. Such trips cannot be organized without the expressed permission of the University.