Change the cycle, Break a sweat!
Covid-19 is a global pandemic which has affected our day to day lives. While we work together to overcome this adversity, with the guidance of the administration, as the undergraduates of University of Colombo we prepared this small message for you. In a time where staying at home, abiding by the instructions of authorities, is the best we can do to help our nation, we thought of putting together a small exercise routine which can help stay healthy and fit.
A bit of daily exercise mixed with a healthy diet, will lead you to a sound immunization system as well as the mental and physical fitness you need, even during this lockdown period.
Caution: Make sure you start small if you’re new to physical training. Know your level best and do not over-exercise which will make you prone to injuries. Stay Fit, Stay Healthy & Stay Safe!!!
- Introduction – Krishmal Fernando, Faculty of Management and Finance
- Basic stretching and free-squats demonstration- Ayeshmantha Jayasekara, Faculty of Law
- Push-ups demonstration – Mindula Bulumulla, Faculty of Law
- Burpees demonstration – Akshana Perera, Faculty of Management and Finance
- Sit-ups demonstration – Dushyantha Hettiarachchi, Faculty of Science
- Special Thanks to Achintha Lakshan, Adheeban Gowrishankar & Mindula Perera