University of Colombo Scholarship Program
We are excited to announce the launch of the University of Colombo Scholarship Program, aimed at empowering deserving Undergraduate students, promoting inclusivity, and fostering academic excellence. As an esteemed member of our academic community, we invite you to be a part of this noble initiative and contribute to the future success of our scholars. Your generous financial contribution will enable these bright minds to access quality education, unlock their full potential, and become the leaders and change-makers our society needs. Together, we can foster a more inclusive and equitable academic environment, driving progress and innovation for generations to come.
The Scholarships will be offered for the following categories.
- Provide an incentive for high performed students as a merit award to motivate for better education and research performance of the University of Colombo.
- Help underprivileged students, entered the University of Colombo from all districts in Sri Lanka.
- Promote inclusivity of differently-abled students and their essential needs.
- Cater to the limitation of hostel facilities in the University of Colombo those who are not selected for obtaining accommodation facilities at university hostels according to the selection criteria.
- Promote students’ participation in extracurricular activities and represent the University in Sri Lanka and abroad.
- Cater to students who do not benefit from any other Scholarship.
We welcome contributions in any amount, as every bit makes a significant difference. There are multiple ways you can support the Scholarship Program:
How to Contribute:
You can make a one-time or set up a recurring contribution for your convenience. Payments can be made using various methods, including direct bank transfers, Online or cheques.
|Bank Name: People’s Bank
Branch Address: 75, Havelock Road, Thimbirigasyaya, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka.
Account Name: UOC scholarship fund
Bank Account Number: 086100179990000
SWIFT Code: PSBKLKLX
Telephone: +94 115634128, +94 112585157 | Fax +94 112585238.
|If you prefer to contribute by Cheque, make your cheque payable to “UOC Scholarship Fund” Account 086100179990000
|You can now conveniently make your contribution online through our secure payment gateway. (https://pay.cmb.ac.lk)
Select “Contribution-UOC Scholarship Fund” as the fee type from the provided options and use “505171200005” as the Payment
reference to ensure that your contribution is allocated to the Scholarship Program.
After completing the payment, kindly make sure to send the payment confirmation details including your Full name, Address, email address, contact number and the amount deposited, date of the transaction to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries or assistance, please feel free to contact us at:
Student & Staff Affairs Division,
College House, 94,
Cumaratunga Munidasa Mawatha,
Tel/Fax: +94 112582336 | Ext: 7035