MSc programmes at IBMBB include extensive laboratory training, and its graduates are in high demand with some even receiving job offers before completion of the degree programme. Some of the successful MSc students are able to obtain PhD studentships at the IBMBB. All MSc courses are full time except Master of Bioinformatics (Part-Time) and fee levying.
Application can be,
- submitted online or
- application forms and course contents can be downloaded from the website www.ibmbb.cmb.ac.lk or
- obtained from the Senior Assistant Registrar/ IBMBB on any working day from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. or
- by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope of size 10.7” x 7”.
- A personal statement of not more than 500 words should also be submitted with the application.
At the time of submission of the application form a payment of Rs. 2500/= should be made,
- as an online payment or
- by cash payment via bank account or
- by cheque drawn in favour of “Institute of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology”.
Candidates for the above MSc courses will be required to sit for a selection test and appear for an interview.Upload Institute Copy of the Payment Voucher
15th November 2021