Centre for Diagnosis and Research in Cancer (CeDARC)
The Centre for Diagnosis and Research in Cancer- CeDARC was established in 2021 with the aim of creating a state-of-the-art referral centre for cancer diagnostics, education and research in the country. This centre is a collaboration between the departments of Pathology, Anatomy, Genetics and Biomedical Informatics, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Zoology of the University of Colombo.
To be a leader in the South Asian region in comprehensive cancer diagnosis, research and training for precision health.
To establish a state-of-the-art referral centre, with multidisciplinary teams of clinicians and scientists to enable a comprehensive cancer diagnostic service, translational research and capacity building.
Several essential tests are required to diagnose hematological malignancies and are available from the department of pathology.
Cytogenetics and molecular genetic test are essential for diagnosis, prognosis, counselling and family screening in cancer. The Human Genetics Unit of the Faculty of Medicine Colombo, established in 1983, is one of the oldest Genetics Centres in the Asian Region.
General Pathology refresher course
The general pathology refresher course is a very popular general pathology lecture series conducted targeting post-graduate students sitting for post-graduate exams in histopathology, haematology, surgery, obstetrics and Gynaecology, ophthalmology and Oncology.
Training Program in Clinical Genetics
This is a 3-months CPD course conducted twice a year that is geared towards improving genomic literacy among medical professionals. It provides training in the basic concepts in human genetics & genomics and their applications in clinical practice. Components related to cancer genetics and genomic medicine are incorporated into the training.
MSc in Molecular Pathology
This is a 2-years postgraduate degree program with a 1-year research component. The program aims to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes required by medical & science graduates to deliver the latest genetic diagnostics services
- De Silva, M., Senarath, U., Gunatilake, M. and Lokuhetty, D., 2010. Prolonged breastfeeding reduces risk of breast cancer in Sri Lankan women: A case–control study. Cancer epidemiology, 34(3), pp.267-273
- Lokuhetty, M.D.S., Wijesinghe, H.D., Damen, J.A., Lee, T., White, V.A., Cree, I.A. and Indave, B.I., 2020. Prognostic value of the androgen receptor in addition to the established hormone receptors and HER2 status for predicting survival in women with early breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (11).
- Wijesinghe, H.D., Wijesinghe, G.K., Mansoor, Z., Vigneshwara, S., Fernando, J., Gunasekera, D. and Lokuhetty, M.D.S., 2020. Androgen receptor expression in a Sri Lankan patient cohort with early breast carcinoma. BMC Women’s Health, 20(1), pp.1-14.
- Wijesinghe, H.D., Thuvarakan, P., Samarasekera, A. and Lokuhetty, M.D.S., 2018. Prognostic indices predictive of short-term disease-free survival of breast carcinoma patients receiving primary surgical treatment in Sri Lanka. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology, 61(4), p.505.
- Genetic determinants of sporadic breast cancer in Sri Lankan women. Nirmala Dushyanthi Sirisena, Adebowale Adeyemo, Anchala I. Kuruppu, Nilaksha Neththikumara, Nilakshi Samaranayake and Vajira H.W. Dissanayake. BMC Cancer (2018) 18:180. DOI https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-018-4112-4
- Genetic Variants Associated with Clinicopathological Profiles in Sporadic Breast Cancer in Sri Lankan Women. Nirmala Dushyanthi Sirisena, Adebowale Adeyemo, Anchala Ishani Kuruppu, Nilakshi Samaranayake, Vajira Harshadeva Weerabaddana Dissanayake. J Breast Cancer 2018 June; 21(2): 165-172. https://doi.org/10.4048/jbc.2018.21.2.165
- Electrophoretic mobility shift assays implicate XRCC2:rs3218550C>T as a potential low-penetrant susceptibility allele for sporadic breast cancer. Nirmala D. Sirisena, Nilakshi Samaranayake and Vajira H. W. Dissanayake. BMC Research Notes (2019) 12:476 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-019-4512-9
- Genotype data for single nucleotide polymorphism markers in sporadic breast cancer related genes in a Sri Lankan case-control cohort of postmenopausal women. Nirmala D. Sirisena, Nilakshi Samaranayake and Vajira H. W. Dissanayake. BMC Research Notes (2019) 12:435 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-019-4472-0
- Copy Number Variants Captured by the Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization in a Cohort of Patients Affected with Hereditary Colorectal Cancer in Sri Lanka: The First CNV Analysis Study of the Hereditary Colorectal Cancer in the Sri Lankan Population. Wijesiriwardhana, P., Wettasinghe, K., & Dissanayeke, V. (2021). Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP, 22(6), 1957–1966. https://doi.org/10.31557/APJCP.2021.22.6.1957
- The pattern of KRAS mutations in metastatic colorectal cancer: a retrospective audit from Sri Lanka. Nirmala Dushyanthi Sirisena, Kemal Deen, Dayupathi Eranda Nipunika Mandawala, Pumindu Herath and Vajira Harshadeva Weerabaddana Dissanayake. BMC Res Notes (2017) 10:392. DOI https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-017-2731-5
- A case series of three Sri Lankan families with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome due to pathogenic germline mutations in the BRCA1 gene. N. D. Sirisena, B. Gautam, N. D. W. Dissanayake, V. H. W. Dissanayake. Ceylon Medical Journal 2017; 62: 65-66. DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/cmj.v62i1.8437
- Hereditary Breast Cancer in Early Detection and Management of Breast Symptoms. Nirmala Sirisena, Niluka Dissanayake, Vajira H.W. Dissanayake. National Guideline for Primary Care Doctors and Family Physicians published by the National Cancer Control Programme, Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka, Second Edition January 2014.
- Perera, N. R., and A. Vithana. “Invasive cystic hypersecretory carcinoma of breast-identify it early.” (2000).
- Carrera D, de la Flor M, Galera J, Amillano K, Gomez M, Izquierdo V, Aguilar E, López S, Martínez M, Martínez S, Serra JM, Pérez M, Martin L. Validation of sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer women N1-N2 with complete axillary response after neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Multicentre study in Tarragona. Rev Esp Med Nucl Imagen Mol. 2016 Jul-Aug;35(4):221-5. English, Spanish. doi: 10.1016/j.remn.2015.12.007. Epub 2016 Feb 2. PMID: 26848141.
- Lokuhetty, M.D.S., Ranaweera, G.G., Wijeratne, M.D.M. et al. Profile of Breast Cancer in a Group of Women in a Developing Country in South Asia: Is There a Difference?. World J Surg 33, 455–459 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-008-9860-x
- Jinadasa, G. I. M., Wijesinghe, H. D., Jayawickrama, M. M. A., & Lokuhetty, M. D. S. (2022). Proliferative epithelial changes associated with the novel breast carcinogenesis molecular models: a Sri Lankan study on women with breast cancer. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology, 16(2), 51. DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/jdp.v16i2.7807
- Wijesinghe, H.D., Wijesinghe, G.K., Mansoor, Z. et al. Androgen receptor expression in a Sri Lankan patient cohort with early breast carcinoma. BMC Women’s Health 20, 206 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12905-020-01068-5
- Wijesinghe HD, Fernando J, Senarath U, Wijesinghe GK, S. Lokuhetty MD. A clinicopathological study of triple-negative breast carcinoma in a patient cohort from a tertiary care center in Sri Lanka. Indian J Pathol Microbiol [serial online] 2020 [cited 2022 May 25];63:388-96. Available from: https://www.ijpmonline.org/text.asp?2020/63/3/388/291683
- Lokuhetty, D., Ruiz, B. I., Wijesinghe, H., White, V., & Cree, I. (2019, September). Androgen receptor expression in non-metastatic breast cancer: has it go any prognostic and predictive value?. In VIRCHOWS ARCHIV (Vol. 475, pp. S244-S244). 233 SPRING ST, NEW YORK, NY 10013 USA: SPRINGER.
- Malintha De Silva, Upul Senarath, Mangala Gunatilake, Dilani Lokuhetty, Prolonged breastfeeding reduces risk of breast cancer in Sri Lankan women: A case–control study,Cancer Epidemiology,Volume 34, Issue 3,2010,Pages 267-273,ISSN 1877-7821, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.canep.2010.02.012
- Lokuhetty, D., White, V. A., Watanabe, R., & Cree, I. A. (Eds.). (2019). Breast Tumours. International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Tan, P. H., Ellis, I., Allison, K., Brogi, E., Fox, S. B., Lakhani, S., … & Cree, I. A. (2020). for the WHO Classification of Tumours Editorial Board The 2019 World Health Organization classification of tumours of the breast. Histopathology, 77(2), 181-185 https://doi.org/10.1111/his.14091
- de SILVA MC, Reid R. Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST): C-kit mutations, CD117 expression, differential diagnosis and targeted cancer therapy with Imatinib. Pathology Oncology Research. 2003 Mar;9(1):13-9.
- Jayasundara, J. A. S. B., Perera, E., Chandu de Silva, M. V., & Pathirana, A. A. (2017). Lymphangioma of the jejunal mesentery and jejunal polyps presenting as an acute abdomen in a teenager. The Annals of The Royal College of Surgeons of England, 99(3), e108-e109.
- Subasinghe, D., Sivaganesh, S., Perera, N. et al. Gastric fundal heterotopic pancreas mimicking a gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST): a case report and a brief review. BMC Res Notes 9, 185 (2016).
- Subasinghe D, Keppetiyagama CT, Sudasinghe H, Perera N, Skandarajah T, Sivaganesh S. Pancreatic desmoplastic small round cell tumour–a rare presentation of painful obstructive jaundice. JOP. 2014 Nov 28;15(6):618-21. doi: https://doi.org/10.6092/1590-8577/2860. PMID: 25435583.
- Subasinghe, D., Samarasekera, D.N. A Study Comparing Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Computed Tomography (CT) in Staging Oesophageal Cancer and their Role in Clinical Decision Making. J Gastrointest Canc 41, 38–42 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12029-009-9105-8
- Lokuhetty, Dilani, and Isha Prematilleke. “National Guidelines in Histopathology Handling & Reporting of Gastrointestinal Tumours.” (2021).
- Kanagasabapathy S, Subasinghe D, Sivaganesh S, Wijesinghe H. Adenosquamous Carcinoma of the Distal Common Bile Duct: A Case of a Rare Type of Cholangiocarcinoma. Clinical Pathology. January 2022. doi:https://doi.org/10.1177/2632010X221099884
- Lokuhetty, D., White, V. A., Watanabe, R., & Cree, I. A. (Eds.). (2019). Digestive system tumours. International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Lokuhetty, D., White, V. A., Watanabe, R., & Cree, I. A. (2019). WHO classification of tumours, digestive system tumours. 5th editionLyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Fernando, M. S., & Chandu de Silva, M. V. (1999). Insular thyroid carcinoma. A case report with fine needle aspiration cytology. J Pak Med Assoc, 49, 145-146.
- Priyani, A. A., Opatha, S. T., Gunathilake, N. W., & Lokuhetty, M. D. (2016). Cribriform morular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: Cytomorphology, differential diagnosis and diagnostic implications in patients with adenomatous polyposis coli. Journal of Cytology, 33(4), 235–238. https://doi.org/10.4103/0970-9371.190450
- Fernando, M. H., Jayarajah, U., Herath, K. B., de Silva, M. V. C., & Goonewardena, S. A. S. (2017). Aggressive squamous cell carcinoma of the bladder associated with a history of large bladder stone–a case report. Clinical Case Reports, 5(10), 1616.
- Jayarajah U, Fernando M, Herath K, Kuruppu S, Wickramanayaka U, Fernando I, de Silva C, Goonewardena S. Clinicopathological patterns and outcomes of urothelial bladder malignancies in Sri Lankan patients. Ceylon Medical Journal. 2020 Dec 31;65(4).
- Jayarajah, U., De Silva, L., De Silva, C., & Seneviratne, S. (2019). Idiopathic scrotal calcinosis: a case report of a rare entity. Case Reports in Urology, 2019.
- Jayarajah, U., Fernando, M. H., Herath, K. B., de Silva, V. C., & Goonewardena, S. A. S. (2018). Partial cystectomy for a primary locally advanced leiomyosarcoma of the bladder: a case report and review of the literature. Clinical Case Reports, 6(5), 883.
- Subasinghe, D., Keppetiyagama, C. T., De Silva, C., Perera, N. D., & Samarasekera, D. N. (2014). Neurofibroma invading into urinary bladder presenting with symptoms of obstructed defecation and a large perineal hernia. BMC surgery, 14(1), 1-4.
- Goonewardena, S., de Silva, C., Jayarajah, U., de Silva, V., Sathesan, B., Pathirathne, P., … & Fernando, M. (2020). Detrusor muscle in the initial TURBT specimen and recurrence rate at first check cystoscopy in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer. Sri Lanka Journal of Surgery, 38(1).
- Goonewardena, S. A., Jayarajah, U., De Silva, M. C., Kuruppu, S. N., Fernando, D. H., & Herath, K. B. (2019). Bladder cancer in women: a Sri Lankan study.
- De Silva, S., De Silva, L., Sooriyaarchchi, S., Wijesighe, H., Ranaweera, G., De Silva, S., & De Silva, C. (2021). Different clinical presentations of xanthogranulomatous prostatitis: A case series and review of the literature. Journal of Clinical Urology, 14(4), 293-299.
- Jayarajah, U., Fernando, D. M., Herath, K. B., de Silva, M. V., & Goonewardena, S. A. S. (2017). Primary signet-ring cell adenocarcinoma of the urinary bladder treated with partial cystectomy: a case report and review of the literature. Case reports in urology, 2017.
- Sathesan, B., Goonewardena, S. A. S., Anuruddhika, H. W. D., & De Silva, M. V. C. (2010). Ductal adenocarcinoma of the prostate: A clinicopathological study. Sri Lanka Journal of Urology, 9(1).
- Abeygunasekara, P. H., Perera, N. R., Goonawardene, S. A. S., & De Silva, M. V. C. (2014). Prognostic factors associated with bladder tumours. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology, 8(1), 34–49. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4038/jdp.v8i1.6789
- Supun De Silva, Lalani De Silva, Susantha De Silva, Priyani Amarathunga, “An Intratumoral Aneurysm and an Extrarenal Synchronous Cystic Tumour in a Case of a Renal Cell Carcinoma”, Case Reports in Urology, vol. 2021, Article ID 8878429, 5 pages, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8878429
- Harshima Disvini Wijesinghe, Ajith Malalasekera, “Giant Cell Urothelial Carcinoma of Bladder”, Case Reports in Urology, vol. 2021, Article ID 8021947, 5 pages, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/8021947
- De Silva, L. J., De Silva, W. S. L., Wijesinghe, H. D., De Silva, W. A. S., Malalasekara, A. P., & De Silva, M. V. C. (2021). Plasmacytoid urothelial carcinoma; A series of two cases and the approach to diagnosis. Journal of Diagnostic Pathology, 16(1), 20–25. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4038/jdp.v16i1.7761
- Kottahachchi D, Gooneratne L, Jayasekera A, Muth-Pawlak D, Moulder R, Imanishi SY, Ariyaratne A, Rokka A, Corthals GL. Quantitative analysis of the erythrocyte membrane proteins in polycythemia vera patients treated with hydroxycarbamide. EuPA Open Proteomics. 2015 Jun 1;7:43-53.
- Gooneratne L, Nagi W, Lim Z, Ho AY, Devereux S, Pagliuca A, Mufti GJ. Sarcoidosis and haematological malignancies: is there an association?. British journal of haematology. 2008 Apr;141(2):260-2.
- Wimalachandra M, Prabashika M, Dissanayake M, de Silva R, Gooneratne L. Immunophenotypic characterization of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a flowcytometry reference centre in Sri Lanka. Ceylon Medical Journal. 2020 Jun 30;65(1-2).
- Withana M, Rodrigo C, Shivanthan MC, Warnakulasooriya S, Wimalachandra M, Gooneratne L, Rajapakse S. Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome presenting with acanthocytosis and splenic and retroperitoneal lymphangioma: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2014 Dec;8(1):1-4.
- Paranavitane S, Gooneratne L, Chang T. Polyneuropathy, organomegaly, endocrinopathy, monoclonal band, and skin (POEMS) changes syndrome presenting with a pseudosensory level: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2019 Dec;13(1):1-5.
- Katuwawala A, Jayasekera A, Kottahachchi D, Gooneratne L. Computational Prediction of Protein-Protein Interactions in Protein Disulphide Isomerase (PDI) Protein Family in the Red Cell Membrane of PV Patient Polycythaemia Vera-Computational Proteomics Analysis. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research. 2021;35(1):27248-59.
- Wimalachandra M, Basu TN, Salisbury J, Attard N, Calonje E, Patten PE. A case of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia-associated insect bite-like reaction responding to Ibrutinib, an immunomodulatory Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase inhibito. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 2021 May 24.
- Coats T, Bean D, Vatopoulou T, Vijayavalli D, El‐Bashir R, Panopoulou A, Wood H, Wimalachandra M, Coppell J, Medd P, Furtado M. An open‐source, expert‐designed decision tree application to support accurate diagnosis of myeloid malignancies. eJHaem. 2021 May;2(2):261-5.
Soft tissue and Bone cancer
- Reid R, de Silva MC, Paterson L, Ryan E, Fisher C. Low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma and hyalinizing spindle cell tumor with giant rosettes share a common t (7; 16)(q34; p11) translocation. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2003 Sep 1;27(9):1229-36.
- de Silva, MV Chandu, and Robin Reid. “Chondroblastoma: varied histologic appearance, potential diagnostic pitfalls, and clinicopathologic features associated with local recurrence.” Annals of diagnostic pathology 7.4 (2003): 205-213.
- de Silva, MV Chandu, Alex D. McMahon, and Robin Reid. “Prognostic factors associated with local recurrence, metastases, and tumor-related death in patients with synovial sarcoma.” American journal of clinical oncology 27.2 (2004): 113-121.
- Patil, S., de Silva, M. C., Crossan, J., & Reid, R. (2003). Chondrosarcoma of the bones of the feet. The Journal of foot and ankle surgery, 42(5), 290-295.
- Reid, Robin, M. Vipula Chandu de Silva, and Lindsay Paterson. “Poorly Differentiated Extraskeletal Myxoid Chondrosarcoma with t (9; 22)(q22; ql) Translocation Presenting Initially as a Solid Variant Devoid of Myxoid Areas.” International Journal of Surgical Pathology 11.2 (2003): 137-141.
- Chandu De Silva, M. V., Barrett, A., & Reid, R. (2003). Premonitory pain preceding swelling: A distinctive clinical presentation of synovial sarcoma which may prompt early detection. Sarcoma, 7(3-4), 131-135.
- Perera, N., de Silva, C. & Perera, V. Large schwannoma of the femur – a common tumor at an unusual site: a case report and review of the literature. J Med Case Reports 11, 147 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13256-017-1314-3
- Antonescu, C. R., & World Health Organization (Eds.). (2020). Soft Tissue and Bone Tumours. International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Subasinghe, D., Keppetiyagama, C.T., Sudasinghe, H. et al. Solitary scalp metastasis – a rare presentation of hepatocellular carcinoma. Ann Surg Innov Res 9, 4 (2015)
- Gunawardena, T., Kanagasabapathy, S., Cassim, R., De Silva, C., & Wijeyaratne, M. (2021). An epithelioid haemangioma of the ulnar artery masquerading as an aneurysm. Annals of vascular surgery, 77, 350-e9
NHSL-FMC postgraduate Teaching Cluster in Pathology – Monthly journal club
A monthly journal club with participation of histopathology consultants and trainees from the NHSL-FMC teaching cluster in histopathology.
Bloody Journal Club
The “Bloody Journal Club” is a monthly journal club meeting of haematologists and haematology trainees of NHSL-FMC-LRH teaching cluster in clinical haematology. There is also participation from other teaching clusters of the post-graduate programme as well.
|Tumour budding in invasive breast carcinoma, NST – Association with pathological prognostic factors and comparison of two different scoring systems.||Dr Vinodhika Sivamayuran, Dr. Harshima Wijesinghe, Dr. Roshana Constantine, Prof. Dilani Lokuhetty|
|Comparison of clinicopathological profile of breast carcinoma among females <40 years and> 40 years.||Dr. Dayal Gamlaksha, Dr. Harshima Wijesinghe, Dr. Modhini Jayawickrame, Prof. Chandu de Silva|
|A descriptive cross-sectional study on post neoadjuvant treatment-related changes in invasive breast carcinoma presenting to two tertiary care centres in Sri Lanka.||Dr. Sakura Abeygunawardane, Dr. Harshima Wijesinghe, Dr. Modhini Jayawickrame|
|A descriptive study on correlation between cribriform pattern of invasive carcinoma and tumour burden in prostate core biopsies, transurethral resections and radical prostatectomy specimens at a tertiary care centre in Sri Lanka.||Dr. Supanya Thanasayan, Dr. Harshima Wijesinghe, Dr. Modhini Jayawickrame, Prof. Chandu de Silva|
|Clinicopathological features of bone tumours and cysts in a Sri Lankan setting||Dr. Chamali Baranasooriya, Dr. Dinesha Jayasinghe, Dr. Modini Jayawickrame, Prof. Chandu de Silva|
|A descriptive study of pathological features of skin tumours and tumour-like lesions in a Sri Lankan setting||Dr. Samalai Parththipan, Dr. Dinesha Jayasinghe, Dr. Sandini Guneratne, Prof. Chandu de Silva|
|A prospective cohort study of Sri Lankan patients with classical MPNs, in regard to genetic aberrations, clinical manifestations, effect of cytoreductive agents, development of complications and sequelae and correlate with their cytokine profiles at various time points.||Dr. Ahalyaa Sivashangar, Prof. Lallindra Gooneratne|
|Analysis of gene mutations in papillary thyroid carcinoma (PTC) in different morphologic variants.||Ms. Kasuni Yapa Rupasinghe, Prof. Sulochana Wijesundara, Dr. GG Ranaweera, Prof. MVC de Silva|
|Peripheral blood Lymphocytopaenia, tumour infiltrating lymphcocytes and necrosis as prognostic biomarkers in cancers of the cervix, head and neck treated with radical radiotherapy.||Dr. Gayani Ranaweera, Dr. Nuradh Joseph|
|Histopathological spectrum of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding.||Dr. S C Shamini, Dr. GG Ranaweera|
|Genetic Changes and Biomarkers Associated with Different Morphological Areas Found in Otherwise Conventional Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and its Relationship with Local Aggressiveness and Lymph Node Metastasis.||Dr. Gayani Ranaweera, Ms. Vishmi Wanasinghe, Prof. Ranil Dassanayake, Prof. MVC de Silva|
|Assessment of safety of three herbal formulations with the provision of developing new anticancer therapeutics and preventive nutraceuticals.||Dr. Kanishka Sithira Senathilake, Mr. Sameera R Samarakoon, Ms. Mayuri Thammitiyagodage, Dr. GG Ranaweera, Mr. Poorna Piyathilake|
|The prevalence of oesophageal premalignant lesions among the Tamil patients referred for upper gastro-oesophago-duodenoscopy to the endoscopy unit of the Tertiary Care Hospital in Northern Sri Lanka.||Prof. Priyani Amarathunga|
|Pathological characteristics, treatments, and outcomes of papillary thyroid cancer in Sri Lanka.||Prof. Priyani Amarathunga|
25 Kyensey Road,
(+94) 012 695 300