October 27, 2017
October 29, 2017
AddressA.J.P. Samarawickrama B.Sc. Bus. Admin. (Info. Sys.) (Sp.) (SJP); M.Sc. (Com. Sci.) (Reading) (SJP) Instructor (Computer Technology) Grade II Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka View map
We extend our cordial invitation to participate in the “5th International Conference on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine” organized by the Institute of Indigenous Medicine (IIM), University of Colombo under the guidance of the University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka on 27th to 29th October 2017.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for eminent researchers, academicians, physicians, traditional and medical practitioners, manufacturers and exporters of Ayurveda and herbal products, members of the corporate sector, agriculture sector and stake holders from all over the world.
This conference will provide an overview of the latest information on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine approach to health including practical strategies for incorporating evidence based modalities into clinical practice, using practices to prevent illnesses, recommendations for management of specific conditions and tools to evaluate the latest related research findings.
THEMES & SUB-THEMES
“Ayurveda : Inspiring Health and Happiness”
The programme will comprise plenary lectures by invited speakers and oral/poster/ video presentations, practical demonstrations, web casting and exhibitions.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts or articles on following session themes:
- Basic theories and fundamentals of traditional medical systems.
- Ayurveda literary research – manuscripts / teeka.
- Research methodology in traditional medical systems.
- Pharmacology and pharmaceutics (Modern and Ayurveda).
- Cultivation, organic farming, conservation and propagation of medicinal plants
- Advanced medical & surgical practices in traditional medical systems.
- Bio purification (Pancha Karma, Ilaj Bit Tadbeer).
- Paediatric, gynecology and obstetrics.
- General medicine. (Kaya Chikitsa)
- Public health, food and nutrition.
- Other related themes
Inauguration & Scientific Sessions
Institute of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo, Rajagiriya.
Visit official website for more details: http://iim.cmb.ac.lk/