Ph.D (La Trobe), MBA (Hartford), BPhil (Colombo), BA (Ceylon)
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Industrial Economics
- Environmental Economics
- International Economics
- Labour Economics
- Industrial Policy
- Industrial Organization Theory
- Trade and Industry
- Environmental Impact
- Labour Market and Higher Education
- “Effect of Training on Labour Market Outcomes,” (2010), In Ramani Gunatilaka et al. ed. World Bank; ISBN: 978-0 8213 8117 5: pp. 91-112.
- “Promoting Employment-Intensive Growth in Sri Lanka: Policy Analysis of the Manufacturing Sector.” ILO, (2009) Country Office for Colombo and Maldives. ISBN: 978-92-2-124475-2.
- The Higher Education Sector in a Paradox,” 2008. SAARC Journal Human Resource Development,Vol. 4 No. 1: 129-144.
- “Labour Market Experience of University Graduates in Sri Lanka,” 2008. Higher Education Policy, 21:405-423.
- “Demand for Road-Fuel in a Small Developing Economy: The case of Sri Lanka,” 2006. Energy Policy, 34:1833-1840. “