Fellowship Opportunity at Chitkara University, India
- Applicant should be a citizen/permanent resident of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
- The applicant should be actively engaged in research at a University or research institution in their country in various areas of science and technology including engineering and medical sciences.
- Minimum Qualifications: Ph.D./M.Tech /M.Sc /MBBS with 3-5 years of research or teaching experience. Applicants registered for a Ph.D. degree in the home country may also apply.
- Must be below 45 years of age (as on 31st December 2019)
- The applicant should possess a valid passport & should be very proficient in the English Language.
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India
- Rs. 50,000/- (INR) per month which includes accommodation and medical facilities as available to host institutes.
- Contingency grant to Fellow Scientist: Rs. 10,000/- (INR) as one-time contingency grant.
- Contingency research grant for host scientist (through institution): Rs. 20,000/- (INR) as one time grant
- Airfare: Round trip air ticket by economy class from the place of employment in their own country to the Indian host institute, through shortest route. Local transport by Road/rail between the nearest airport and the host institute in India.
- Visa fee: Will be reimbursed
- Enable to undertake cutting edge research work in India
- Open to faculty colleagues, scientists and researchers in science, engineering, and medicine
- Monthly sustenance allowance and one-time contingency grant
- Return airfare TYPE AND DURATION OF FELLOWSHIP OFFERED: Visiting Fellowship: for durations between 3 to 6 months
Interested candidates must share their detailed profile, CV, publications, strategic achievements & contributions related details to Dr. Nitin Saluja firstname.lastname@example.org