Call for a logo for the Annual Research Symposium 2021
University of Colombo is looking for an artist to design a creative, innovative, and professional logo for the Annual Research Symposium (ARS) 2021 and students of the University of Colombo are invited to submit a digital logo to be used for the Annual Research symposium 2021. The event will be held on 23rd November 2021 and this will be the concluding event of the centenary celebrations of the Faculties of Arts and Science and the Library of the University, established in 1921.
The logo will be used for all University of Colombo communications including website, social media, event promotion, etc.
Eligibility: All University of Colombo students are Welcome to participate in this contest
Prize: The selected logo designer will receive a 5000 LKR cash prize with a certificate
Submission Deadline: 13th September 2021 11.00 PM
Guidelines for submissions:
- Logo MUST be an original work of the artist and should not be others’ works or free online content.
- Logo should be simple, not be complicated or confusing, and all elements must be visible when reproduced in smaller sizes.
- The Theme of the ARS 2021 is “Impactful Research through an interdisciplinary approach”.
- The Theme color of the ARS 2021 is purple (Hexadecimal Code #800080).
- If you are using the university’s official logo as a part of the ARS 2021 Logo, the logo using guideline must be followed, https://cmb.ac.lk/university-logo
- Logo should be submitted in Adobe Illustrator format with all clear layers.
- Multiple submissions are allowed and each submission should include a cover note of the artist (one paragraph, name, Faculty and Department, email and the contact number)
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with coping the email email@example.com and the email subject should be “Annual Research Symposium 2021 Logo”.
If you need any further assistance, please contact Ms. Monika/Academic & Publications Branch, College House