AUA Staff Exchange Program for the year of 2020-2021
AUA Staff Exchange Program for the year of 2020-2021 is now open for application. This program is set up in April 2018 with the purpose of enhancing communications between the staff of the AUA members. Administrative staff from all offices and departments of member institutions are welcome to apply. The deadline for this year’s application is 15 March 2020.
Highlights of the program include:
- A total of 1,000 USD will be granted to successful candidates via home/host institution.
- Each exchange officer will receive a certificate.
- Minimum length of the visit is 5 working days.
We would suggest interested staff:
- Read the Guidelines for AUA Staff Exchange Program 2020-2021 in the attachment carefully and choose the host office from Appendix I.
- Contact the host office that you wish to visit, figure out a visit plan and obtain an invitation letter from the host office;
- Get approval from the head of your home office;
- fill up the application form online and submit all other required materials by 15 March 2020.
Guidelines for AUA Staff Exchange Program 2020-2021