2020 Asia-Pacific Triple E Awards
Entrepreneurship and engagement are widely recognised as key drivers in higher education to create greater socio-economic impacts. The Awards enable you to get external recognition and to showcase your excellence to current and future students, to governments (e.g. in funding proposals), to businesses who are looking for innovation partners and graduates, and to society in general.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in our 3-page submission template and submit it through our online system. It is that easy! To address a frequently asked question: Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
31st October 2019
- Entrepreneurial University of the Year Award
- Engaged University of the Year Award
- Green University of the Year Award
- Entrepreneurial Leader of the Year Award
- Entrepreneurship Educator of the Year Award
- Engagement Leader of the Year Award
- Innovation and Collaboration Space of the Year Award
- Innovation Challenge of the Year Award
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support of the Year Award
- Community Engagement Initiative of the Year Award
- Sustainable Development Strategy of the Year Award
- Student-driven Sustainability Project of the Year Award
The Award Ceremony will take place on January 11, 2020 in the amazing city of Kochi, India, which has just made it to the Lonely Planet Top 10 Cities for 2020 list (https://www.theweek.in/news/
The Awards are organised by the Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities (www.aceeu.org), headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. ACEEU is the world’s premier accreditation body for the “third mission” of universities.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://asiapacific.triple-e-